Updated: Aug 16, 2022
I received a word from the Lord last year and after months of research, I believe the time is now for the body of Christ to receive this word and be encouraged.
I awoke last year early in the morning and heard the word CALYPSO powerfully in my ears!
I did research immediately on what Calypso meant, I knew of it as tropical island music and also related to mythology. I found a poem that said “Calypso the deceiver” but I knew that God was saying the word Calypso was being used for good. I was led to Genesis 50:20 (ESV) “you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today.”
The Lord led me to read Revelation 6:6 (NLT) and highlighted to me Barley. “And I heard a voice from among the four living beings say, “A loaf of wheat bread or three loaves of barley will cost a day’s pay. And don’t waste the olive oil and wine.”
Genesis 50:20 (ESV) “you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today.”
I discovered there is a newer barley project called Project Calypso which has opened “New Windows” to the grain market. I did a deep dive into barley, here is a little taste of the importance of barley.
Barley meaning and background:
· Barley is found throughout the Bible from Exodus to Revelations. It is mentioned 36 times in the Bible (depending on the version) indicating it is an important ancient crop.
· Referred to as a grain for poor people, it is the first crop ready for harvest (usually March-May)
· Jesus fed the 5,000 with barley loaves and fish.
· Barley is a tiny seed that delivers a burst of nutrition.
o It is incredibly nutrient-rich: high in fiber, higher than most grains; it reduces inflammation, improves digestion, provides anti-oxidants, is good for brain health, and helps fights cancer.
Doves and Barley:
· I was led to look up doves and barley. I found that only adult doves eat barley, it brings them calmness.
· Baby doves aren’t equipped to eat the nutritious barley.
· The baby doves need to be trained and grow in maturity under their parents to be able to eat the wholly nutritious food.
· Calypso barley is RAPIDLY becoming the most widely grown grain in USA
· This hybrid is loved by farmers and scientists because it has PROFOUND DORMANCY and might not have full viability for malting or germination until 2-3 months after harvest.
· It has to be STORED until ready to be malted.
· Calypso barley is known to provide a great SAFETY NET for the existing barley which has issues with PRE-HARVEST sprouts. The greatest advantage for CALYPSO can be it greatest weakness.
· Calypso barley is new and not much data is known on how it works in the malt house.
· The current commonly planted barley in the US has a big issue with pre-harvesting and thus Calypso is to be very promising.
· Calypso barley is known to be a good yielder
· Calypso barley is known to have low micro toxins.
CALYPSO and the Remnant:
RAPIDLY: The remnant is rising rapidly now across the USA and the world
PROFOUND DORMANCY: The remnant has been in dormancy for years and while we have been sitting in wait to be used for a great harvest, we have grown in strength while we wait on the Lord.
STRENGTH in being a SAFETY NET: Calypso is known to be a safety net for the pre-harvest crops. I was so struck by this. Those that have gone before us sowing seeds may have been frustrated with little harvest but God had a plan, He is using the REMNANT now to be his safety net and come in a bring a great harvest, in His timing. The strength has been in the wait, a weakness for some may be that they have gone outside of God’s timing and tried to birth their plan too soon and it failed. There is a greater harvest for those that wait on the Lord and listen for His timing.
NEW: The remnant is NEW, the devil and the world doesn’t know what is coming. God is doing a NEW thing in the remnant, unlike anything seen before. We will grow in the NEW, and people around the world will be drawn to the NEW.
PROMISING: The remnant is VERY Promising as we have waited on the Lord, trusted in His promise, grown in the Lord, and in His strength.
GOOD YIELDER: We the remnant are in for a big harvest season, the Lord is using us all in mighty and unique ways.
LOW MICRO-TOXINS: The remnant will be low in toxins, meaning the bad seeds are being sifted out and only the strong in the Lord will succeed and go forth and spread the gospel. We won’t have the toxins within the church like we have in past seasons, they are fleeing or gone now, and they won’t hold us back any longer.
DOVES: I encourage those of you who feel like they are a baby dove to spend extensive time now with the Holy Spirit. Let Him lead and guide you as you grow stronger in the Lord. He will be able to prepare and equip you to rise up and be ready for this new season ahead.
Don't be discouraged, we the remnant are rising up quickly in this hour!
Have faith dear remnant, don’t be discouraged, we the remnant are rising up quickly in this hour. The Lord has been using the dormancy to our advantage but growing us stronger in Him. The strength of the remnant has been the fact that we have been “stored” in the secret place with the Lord. Even though some may have been chomping at the bit to be released, the waiting in the Lord has been our safety net, the Lord is molding us quickly in how He needs us to work together to be able to spread the gospel quickly in a new way throughout the earth. God has a plan for us and it is coming to pass soon.
Be encouraged, be blessed! The Lord is working rapidly today!